We have received your payment and thank you for choosing Florida Contractor Licensing LLC a division of The License Company LLC! Here’s what happens next:
- One of our licensing associates will reach out to you via email to discuss the next steps for your requested service. Typically this is within 24 hours with the exception of nights and weekends.
- Your processor will be your direct point of contact throughout the application process. The fastest way to contact them is via email, or if you’d like to speak to a live person, you will be able to schedule a dedicated time to discuss any questions you may have. That’s right, you’re able to speak with a real, live person!
- Your processor will begin completing your application and will determine any additional information needed to complete your request. Normally these requests will be minimal but, depending on your particular scenario, there may be some additional information required.
- Once complete, your application will be sent to you for review and signature. It will then be submitted directly to the appropriate entity such as the DBPR, Secretary of State, or other regulating entity. We then monitor its status and report back to you with any additional requests or clarifications they require such as requests for more information on license violations, registered agents, background checks (if required), etc.
- The state processing time will vary. Normally, applications are processed by the state in approximately 3 weeks. However, their workload may either increase or decrease that timeframe. NOTE: Credit report only orders are generally processed within 24 hours with the exception of nights and weekends.
Thanks again for choosing us and we look forward to working with you!!!